пятница, 6 марта 2020 г.

COULD NOT INITIALIZE BDE CANNOT LOAD LANGUAGE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I have one computer in a network that bombs with BDE error I think.. Comment 5 of 5. There is, unfortunately, no explanation given. And where do I install that? Message Board -New Activity.
Uploader: Faulmaran
Date Added: 28 April 2006
File Size: 44.35 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 86647
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Go to borland's web site.

Comment 3 of 5. Sundial Servic Delphi Developer. After deleting the net files for the Nth time I tried launching Pdox by double clicking a table that I know to be a small one in another of my applications - and it went in without a problem.

Posting Guidelines Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is noot. Clearly I blundered and it is looping indefinitely.

Could not initialize BDE, could not load language driver (BDE)

Oh, I'm using Paradox 9 on Windows 7. I did some looking around and found out that borland has a database newsgroup.

I also see you posting answers quite a lot. Mike has authored 6 computer books and over 1, articles.

I can try this, and I will. One final question though: I had Gde Wordperfect on my computer. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Comment 4 of 5. As a result I cannot start my Paradox 7 that have been using for at least 7 years.

As a drummer, he maintains play-drums. Member Only KB Posts. It's about priorities" RE: Comment 5 of 5.

Other Threads

Comment 3 of 5 Further to my comments of last night above. The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action. How to resolve this??? I sure hope this helps. It is also set up identically on every computer, so the BDE settings are probably correct.

Comment 1 of 5. Register now while it's still free! If you are langguage member, Sign In. So you seem to now what your doing. Single user, local drive. It shows the egg time for a moment, then nothing.

Cannot initialize BDE - Corel: Paradox - Tek-Tips

It's easy to join and it's free. The only other setting that I know of that might affect language is in the regional settings for the PC. Here is a list of all the startup commands: Resetting the drive turn off, then on got rid of the lock.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий