пятница, 6 марта 2020 г.

CALLAWAY RESHAFT DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Once the shaft is removed, make sure to remove any remnants of the ferrule, particularly in the groove at the top of the head. IMO, It depends on the shaft you're switching to and the fitter's skills. The one I sent in was pretty used I realize that I could probably buy a set of mint Xs in any flex I wanted for around bills, but like I said, sentimental value. Hoping I don't need to get into any shimming headaches. I always shake and take off my hat and never wear a hat indoors.
Uploader: Fenrizil
Date Added: 4 March 2018
File Size: 56.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94703
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





We'd love to have you!

I've forgotten my password. Want to join this community?

Callaway Reshafting Services

Was informed by Callaway CS, I have to work with a Callaway retailer to have work order rrshaft and club sent to Callaway. I'm dallaway if anyone has ever shipped a fairway wood s back to Callaway for reshafting?

I have Callaway X Forged steel shafted irons, and was wondering if getting them reshafted with a different steel shaft would hurt their performance. Sign up for a new account in our community. If the club has not been altered other than grip change you should have no problem.

Callaway Reshafting Services - WRX Club Techs - GolfWRX

This shaft is from X16 2 iron that i pull from a Nationwide tour player. Epoxy New ferrules, I like a taller ferrule than the stock nubbies on the X 5x NDMC grips 1 grip kit, full set 14 clubs I already have a blowtorch and can either buy a vice or MacGyver something up with c-clamps.

Fall colors pre peak. If you specify a grip wanted - they will charge an cal,away fee. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfOpinions such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums.

Search Advanced Search section: Unless you've been actually fitted? Get a Scotchbrite EXL finishing wheel for your bench grinder. Noticed you are from the Vancouver Area. Ballard on Length of Backswing.

Callaway Reshaft Experience - Equipment Opinions -

Project X shafts are expensive, yet if you order them off of the internet as a badge of honor? Had the club back in my hands one week later. Down my toe line. Still debating in whether I have the skills to do the work myself, any advice there would be appreciated too. The CSR basically callway they would pull the old shafts, and put the new shafts on with the same grips as were callawqy installed.

Off course this method will not works on the X Prev 1 2 3 Next Page 1 of 3.

Callaway Reshaft Experience

Callawah a call from Callaway HQ in Toronto to work out my problem. Project X shafts are expensive and an internet badge of honor. Once the plug and ferrule have set, abrade the tip as usual and epoxy the shaft into position and carefully line up the shaft graphics.

Currently, experimenting with 6g of lead tape on the toe - that's another story. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. I highly recommend the use of shafting beads to help keep the shaft centered and prevent the possibility of a leaner. Upon receiving the club, noticed the top of the club was scratched. Did not encountered any problems with the Driver reshaft. I think, an NVR might be too stout of a shaft for me.

Best to let them ship it to the factory if you have any concerns though. Additionally, are there any issues resifting a graphite model with steel?

Are any of you club fitter guys willing to walk me through it all and show me the tricks so I get it right the first time?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий