среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

ECS KT600 SATA DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. Yes, my password is: They sugggest a memory and hardware check, which I've already done Allenv , Mar 29, Then when Windows tries to start the first time the nasty BLUE Screen of Death appears telling me it has stopped to prevent damage to my computer and gives a different error every time I try to install XP..?
Uploader: Gasida
Date Added: 25 November 2006
File Size: 49.29 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 25777
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I couldn't get it to work and they don't answer emails. What happens when you install the driver? I'm going to ask in the agora if anyone has a working kta or cheapo 20 dollar sata controller i can switch the install over to. No, create an account now.

ECS Kta Socket a Via Kt SATA AGP 8x Sound ATX Working | eBay

I had a problem where my board wouldn't recognize the drive till I forced it down to mbps by putting a jumper on the drive. If not, you should be able to download from the manufacturers website. OK, so we got the RAM ruled out.

May 23, Posts: AllenvMar 30, I wish i did. However, the drive label indicates nothing of the sort and there is not a single configurable jumper anywhere on the drive that i saw in my brief look. Tue May 09, The os is xp pro with all updates installed. Wed May 10, 3: Join overother people just like you!

ECS ktA not seeing sata drive | Tech Support Guy

I'm at a loss any help will bee greatly appreciated. Jun 14, Posts: Did you point the reinstall wizard to the x64 folder?

It worked the first time after I built the machine, it also worked in my own machine several times. So I'm thinking motherboard.

Suspicious Activity Detected

Click here to join today! Log in or Sign up. Remove the data cable in spins up, plug it in it detects fine every time till next cold boot.

She ends up shutting it off for the night, the next morning it wouldn't detect the hard drive. Wed May 10, If you unplug the data cable, it instantly spins up, and if you plug it back in kt6000 detects and works fine. You may have to register before you can post: Why it would do this on the older machine I don't know.

Wierd SATA Hard Drive Problem

From this link, it shows the label, on the label, it shows the SATA jumper pin. What is the name of the file it creates?

And through my windows updates I do custom updates and it doesn't show any driver updates? Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Copyright Quinstreet Inc. The problem is that the sats doesn't show up in "my computer".

However, it's not that it's not recognizing it although it doesn'tit's that it doesn't physically spin up, period. Results 1 to 4 of 4. Suffice it to say, it won't spin up with the data cable plugged in.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий